FROME FESTIVAL: FRI 5 – SUN 14 JUL 2024
Frome Festival is a celebration of arts, culture and our community across a broad 10-day programme of activities. A large number of events every year are coordinated by local event organisers, using the Festival platform to perform to large local audiences, as well as promoting their year-round activities. Community events are at the core of our programme, increasing the engagement of local residents as performers, participants and audience members.
Organising your event as a part of Frome Festival means you can benefit from the Festival’s broad marketing reach and join a celebration of our local area that brings over 12,000 engagements across a 10-day festival.
At the beginning of planning your event for the Festival, please consider:
- Is your event taking place between Friday 5th – Sunday 14th July 2024?
- Have you discussed your event with the Frome Festival team?
- Have you confirmed your event time and date with all artists, workshop leaders and members of your community group performing or delivering your event?
- Have you confirmed your event venue?
- Have you checked that there are minimal clashes with other similar activities in the Festival programme?
- Do you know how much you would like people to pay to attend your event?
- Do you know how you will staff your event?
- If your event is designed for children, have you considered how to ensure the safety of all participants?
If you’ve answered “Yes!” to all these questions, then you’re ready to go! We will open event submissions on this page in early 2024.
If you would like to discuss any ideas you have for events you’d like to organise for the 2024 Festival, please contact the Frome Festival team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The earlier you get in touch with the Festival team, the more help we can provide in planning your event and ensuring that your activity stands out in the programme.